FUTURE is a project based on Best Practices and Innovation in the field of teaching and learning and intends to create in teachers and students a positive attitude towards Europe by developing, defining and practicing cross-cultural, European perspective.
The context of FUTURE is the specific frame in which the Entrepreneurial Education takes place. As schools in a unified Europe, that support and train young well prepared to face the challenges of the working world especially in a European context, our mission is to train new generations for the future, considering all kind of knowledges, skills, competencies to be European Citizens.
– Understanding different ways of teaching, learning and implementing entrepreneurialship in Europe
– Visiting local enterprises
– Fixing and replanning the main steps to plan a startup
– Broadcasting entrepreneurial mindset among all pupils
– Following up activities to verify choices and results obtained.
– Interviews (semi-structured, self-identification, venture background, teams, funding and resources, network and community, education and support system), either individual or group.
– Job Shadowing
– Self training and networking
– Workshops and Meetings in each European Partner Country, in order to:
– Discover a Creative Thinking
– Search for support of local associations
– Develop practice of learning by doing
The project FUTURE has the purpose to transfer a process, a methodology that has been tested with the creation of a series of “work packages”, connected in a logical sequence that guides and denotes the active role of Partners.
The Dissemination is based on the support and monitoring the factors shared in a Plan of Sustainability, that should be focused on:
Quality of the project design in addressing the needs expressed by the Project Partners
Involvement of part- sense of belonging and motivation
Managing effective and shared leadership and shared project
4.Taking part in main direct beneficiaries of the relevant phases of the innovation