Breakfast is one of the most important meals throughout the day because it gives you the energy that you need to start the day.
The most important aliments for breakfast are:
- Eggs – they are important because theyare rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper, so they are good sources of energy.
- Greek yogurt – it is very important because it is rich in proteins, it boosts metabolism and build muscle. It is also a source of calcium, so it improves bone health.
- Oatmeal – its benefits include lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels, protection against skin irritation and reduced constipation.
- Fruit – it is a goodsource of vitamins, potassium and fiber. It also contains antioxidants that can help reduce disease risk.
- Tea – increases the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which accounts for improved muscle endurance. Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack. Tea might also help protect against cardiovascular and degenerative diseases.