TASTE (Eng)), KUŠATI (Croat), PALADAR (Port), PAGARŠOT (Lat), SMAK (Pol ), PROBAR (Sp ), TASTAR (Catalan)
Tastes differ – preferences, inclinations, and desires can vary widely between different people.
Taste – the flavour of something, or the ability of a person or animal to recognize different flavours
Fun facts about your tongue:
- Your tongue has between 2,000 and 4,000 taste buds.
- You can’t see your taste buds.
- You have taste buds other places besides your tongue.
- You don’t sense different tastes in different areas of the tongue.
- The tongue is not the strongest muscle in your body.
- Taste buds are designed to keep us alive.
- Your tongue can get fat.
- Your tongue print is as unique as a fingerprint.
- Your tongue can say a lot about your health.
- The average tongue is about 3 inches long.