- Natural yogurt
- Oat cereals
- Fruit ( some oranges, some raspberries, a peach, some blackberries and a banana)
- A glass
- A bowl
- A squeezer
- A spoon
- A knife
Yogurt bowl with fruits:
- Pick a bowl.
- Put the yogurt in the bowl.
- Wash, peel and cut the peach and the banana into slices.
- Wash the raspberries and the blackberries.
- Put the fruit slices, the raspberries, the blackberries and the oat cereals at the top of the yogurt.
- Pick the glass and cut the orange in a half.
- Squeeze the two parts of the orange and add the juice in the glass.
IT’S DONE! Now you can enjoy your yummy healthy breakfast.
Júlia Font Jové