- Oat pancakes
- Cinnamon powder
- A small spoon of Sweetener
- Raspberry juice with milk
- The first step is in a processor, add the flaked oats and blend for a few minutes until you get an oatmeal.
- The second step is in a bowl, mix the oats, the egg and the milk. Beat all the ingredients until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- The third step is to add the vanilla essence, the cinnamon powder to taste and the sweetener sachet. Mix very well and, if you consider that the dough for the oatmeal pancakes is too thick, you can add a little more milk, always in small quantities so as not to overdo it.
- The fourth step in a skillet over low heat, add about 10 g of butter and a little of the pancake mix. Cook the oatmeal pancakes for 3 minutes on each side and repeat this procedure with the rest of the mixture.
- The fifth step is to serve the oatmeal pancakes one on top of the other putting the strawberries, blueberries, cherries and raspberries complementing it with a raspberry juice with milk.