Skip to content
fruit oat porridge
Fruit and oat porridge
4 tablespoons of oat flakes
1 glass of vegetable (soy or oat) milk
vanilla powder (if you want)
1. In a small pot we put all the ingredients except the
fruits and put it over medium heat until it boils.
2. When we see that it has a thick texture we can turn off the heat and let it rest for a minute.
3. We put it in a bowl and add the toppings we have chosen, in this case red fruits (berries). You can also add nuts, different types of seeds, or dried fruit.
4. Finally, to sweeten it, we can add a little honey or agave syrup.
- Adam Louasse healthy breakfast -Orange juice -Natural yogurt with blueberries -Toasted bread with marmalade -Plate of oats and milk with strawberries and blackberries.
- Scrambled eggs with ham