FUTURE is a project based on Best Practices and Innovation in the field of teaching and learning and intends to create in teachers and students a positive attitude towards Europe by developing, defining and practicing cross-cultural, European perspective.
The context of FUTURE is the specific frame in which the Entrepreneurial Education takes place. As schools in a unified Europe, that support and train young well prepared to face the challenges of the working world especially in a European context, our mission is to train new generations for the future, considering all kind of knowledges, skills, competencies to be European Citizens.
– Understanding different ways of teaching, learning and implementing entrepreneurialship in Europe
– Visiting local enterprises
– Fixing and replanning the main steps to plan a startup
– Broadcasting entrepreneurial mindset among all pupils
– Following up activities to verify choices and results obtained.
– Interviews (semi-structured, self-identification, venture background, teams, funding and resources, network and community, education and support system), either individual or group.
– Job Shadowing
– Self training and networking
– Workshops and Meetings in each European Partner Country, in order to:
– Discover a Creative Thinking
– Search for support of local associations
– Develop practice of learning by doing
The project FUTURE has the purpose to transfer a process, a methodology that has been tested with the creation of a series of “work packages”, connected in a logical sequence that guides and denotes the active role of Partners.
The Dissemination is based on the support and monitoring the factors shared in a Plan of Sustainability, that should be focused on:
Quality of the project design in addressing the needs expressed by the Project Partners
Involvement of part- sense of belonging and motivation
Managing effective and shared leadership and shared project
4.Taking part in main direct beneficiaries of the relevant phases of the innovation
De momento não existem próximos eventos.
Seixal | October 2018
Nordkjosbotn | May 2018
Portici | March 2018
Meitingen | December 2017