QUINCE, (en), DUNJA ( Cr), MARMELO (Por), CIDONIJA (Lat), PIGWA (Pol ), MEMBRILLO (Sp ), CODONY (Cat)
GET ON ONE’S QUINCE ( To irritate or annoy one)
Quinces are an ancient fruit with a unique flavor and several potential benefits.
They may help treat digestive disorders, allergies, and high blood sugar, though more research is needed.
Unlike other fruits,quinces aren’t eaten raw. Instead, they’re best cooked or turned into jam.
If you’re interested in spicing up your fruit routine, give quinces a try.
8 Emerging Health Benefits of Quince (And How to Eat It)
- Rich in nutrients
- Contain potent antioxidants
- May help manage pregnancy-induced nausea
- May relieve digestive issues
- May treat stomach ulcers
- May reduce acid reflux symptoms
- May protect against certain allergic reactions
- May support proper immune function